Austin Equine Chiropractic
Equine Chiropractic care, working to keep your horse happy and healthy.
Serving horses and other animals in the vicinity of Austin, Texas.
I AM BAILEY BLACK, DC,
AND I AM AUSTIN EQUINE CHIROPRACTIC.
I love animals. I have been caring for and appreciating them my entire life. All animals. I’ve been riding horses since I could walk, and I played polo in college. So while studying human chiropractic at the famed Parker University I decided to also seek my certification as an animal chiropractor. I am now a fully qualified human chiropractor and horse chiropractor. I can help other animals too!
I am a certified animal chiropractor with the Animal Chiropractic Certification Commission (ACCC) of the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association (AVCA) and am licensed by the state of Texas.
Problems Animal Chiropractic Can Address
- Hock, stifle, or other joint issues
- Resistance to backing up
- Soreness over saddle area
- Rear or front-end lameness
- Poor performance
- Back, neck, or tail pain
- Abnormal Posture/ Changes in posture or topline
- Discomfort when saddled (cinchy, girthy)
- Difficulty bending to one side
- Reluctance to pick up a lead, inability to maintain a lead, cross-cantering
- Hesitating to do things they normally do: picking up feet, stepping down out of a trailer, turning in either direction, refusing jumps
- Difficulty engaging the hind quarters or traveling long & low
- Holding tail abnormally
- Head tilt
- Difficulty chewing, dropping grain
- Uneven muscle development
- Uneven pelvis or hips
- Difficulty flexing at the poll, pulling on one rein
- Changes in behavior or attitude
In the state of Texas, for your pet to receive chiropractic care, a Veterinarian Referral Form must be completed and signed by both the owner and Veterinarian. If a patient is not a candidate for animal chiropractic or needs further diagnostics from their vet before receiving care, we will not treat and will refer to the patient’s vet as necessary. Chiropractic services are not meant to replace traditional veterinary care, but rather an integrative method that when used in conjunction, will make a positive impact in your animal’s life.
CONTACT ME for an Appointment
You can call me at (512) 522-4113 or complete the form below to get started on bringing chiropractic relief to your horse or other animal. I will reply within 24 hours.